Love & Hate, Stuff & Things
Love: The Weather
Hate: Walking the dog in the weather
Love: The fact that the Black Dog is getting more and more snuggly
Hate: It means he needs a bath, bc he smells… doggie.
Funny: Got called by my step-mom on Monday at 5:40. The conversation goes as follows:
- Her: Are you on your way?
- Me: Ummmm no?
- Her: When are you going to get here?
- Me: Get where?
- Her: To our house
- Me: For what? I was just there yesterday.
- Her: For the dinner
- Me: What dinner?
- Her: Nannys dinner
- Me: Oh – when was I supposed to be there
- Her: An hour ago, we’re eatin gin 15 minutes – can you be here then?
- Me: ummm….. Well. I guess I can try. Yeesh.
Entertaining: I’m doing the Christmas Pageant at Church this year. So I’ve written the script, assigned the parts, made a list of the props I need to find/make/etc. Here’s my list of things I have to do:
- Meet with someone to paint the two backdrops
- Take the Palm Tree to church
Make Gold, Frankinscennse and Myrhh Make Angel Wands Find Swords Make 2 brown paper bag vests, paint with silver
- Pull costumes
Note: If your kid has always wanted to be in a Christmas Pageant, or you’ve wanted them to – let me know. Space open in the Sheep, Stable Animals, Angels, and Shepherds. 21 Kids. Sunday at 5pm – comedy guaranteed. Ha.
Side note: Can someone remind me that I have to be in Templeton by 7 for the Jr. High Production of… something, am not sure what.
Hows things in your worlds?