In the past few days…
- The cat has:
- gone on an adventure that kept him away from home during the overnight hours.
- gotten himself STUCK on the roof of my neighbors shed for 24 hours, until he crossed the hoopty bridge I built using fence boards and cat food.
- decided to see if he can sleep on top of the new computer monitor. FYI – he doesnt fit, 1-inch of wideness is not wide enough for 16 lbs of cat.
- The dog has:
- lost his tags, again.
- has gotten really good at “leave-it” when it comes to barking out the window.
- impressed the dog-lady with his tricks
- has been playing around in the afternoon – kinda fun.
- I have:
- figured out to sew coffee sleeves
- done the pre-clean for Alejandra
- started to accumulate things for Hapitok 2012… construction paper! a laminator!
- Procrastinated: finishing the laundry, finishing the room organizations, the garage
- gotten my new computer monitor set-up, and moved my old one off the desk. Holy Cow that thing is heavy.
- spent quality time with some far-away relatives
- made 2 big batches of freezable meals…
- turkey lasagna, made in breadpans, because they last for 3 – 4 meals, and freeze nicely.
- my mothers zuchinni cassarole – which omg, I might eat for breakfast its so good!
- gotten a hand-me-down iPad 1st generation… and I enjoy it very much. Very. Much.
- Realized I keep mental notes about when and where I see people during the day. Specifically if ther’es some sort of movement associated to them… like police officers, or truck drivers, or walkers – I have no idea why, but its one of those weird habits I have, apparently.
That is all!