Well – NaBloPoMo – is No Mo for me.
But if you’d like to know how to:
– book and pay for home care for an elder, and how to schedule multiple shifts across many days
– pay for and install life alert
or know how I know for a fact that
– after you have an RMI you don’t have brain surgery
– after you have an echocardiogram you don’t have your heart removed.
– use a 3-in-1 shower situation
– or walk with a Rocker
or if you’d like to know
– Tom Cruises number so he can come fix your stairs
I’m your girl.
RMI, heart Removal, Tom Cruise, and walking with the Rocker – super fun parts of dementia that are happening. Yay!