Today I am far away at a work-related conference.
Here are some things I’ve noted.
– the womens restroom line is significantly shorter
– I’m equally attired as to the other ladies here, no more or less businessy (phew, a big fear of mine)
– Networking is apparently key.
– I hate. networking. I am crap at small talk.
– I’m feeling like a fish out of water.
– and am a total minority in gender (hence the restroom comment)
Fashion Crisis – did you know I was having one?
– Looks like 2 of my outfits will be good, need to figure out how to make #3 work…
– was trying to do a “fix up” number on my right eyebrow, didnt realize I got the wax strip on the center of it.
– pulled, only to find out I ripped out a large patch in the middle of my eyebrow.
– no, I’m not kidding. Lotion and brown eyeshadow are what’s holding the gap right now.
I might take photo.
I’m off to sit in my somewhat comfortable (thanks fashion bug) business clothes.
I have ear rings and make up and heels on.
Maybe pictures later. Like when I get back later.