Dear Interested Parties,
I am just writing to let you know that I’m alive and well in the GeeBee.
The past few weeks have been really crazy with work – both the job that pays the bills, and w/ camp that really starts to ramp up now.
The job that pays the bills has been keeping me busy from 630am – 4:30/5pm each night, and many nights I have something going on after that. Its a little nuts.
I see and apprecciate your emails – I really do and I have the best of intentions to write back, but for whatever reason its just not happening.
Here’s a recap of some exciting/not exciting events of the last few whatevers…
– I make granola each Sunday and eat it during the week. It’s tasty. You can make it too – from this link: http://www.amateurgourmet.com/2009/01/easy_homemade_g.html
– I eat it with Greek Yogurt and fresh berries and I don’t hate it.
– I’m a total expert in cross brand combined solutions that bridge ops and dev and business and it. And by expert, I mean I’m apparently faking it well.
– I figured out how to make a calculator that shows prospective things and how much they could bring in overall and by quarter/future quarter.
– I desperately need to do laundry. And like. 12 loads of it.
– Blood in your laundry room isnt always a bad thing says the local police. and my police. Thanks J. Also, thanks J for confirming that I’m a reasonable intelligent individual. I seriously laughed.
– Fitness Bonanza started today – I did well in the morning, until the dinner was pizza and apple pie.
– I’m going to Canada for 4 days in a month.
– I got a cooling deck for the laptop.
– I kicked up a shit storm at work and did it in front of my manager and director, and got congratulated for it later.
– I’d like to blog about the important things more often, but those are the things I hold the closest and so I feel weird blogging about them.
– I got to help the 16 year old get ready for prom. Prom Dress shopping, and then saw her off today. I dont really regret not going to the prom. Also – tonight at the send off I was called “that one”. As in – oh and that one belongs to my daughters husband… ha. totally funny. Also – a nasty comment about the trampoline… I’ll refrain from saying it here, but thanks to the SIL for smacking down the 92 year old.
– Camp is coming – which means I need to start integrating my list of substitute expletives so that Im appropriate with kids… I’m also looking for new ones. The guidelines – they have to have the same rythym as the real one, and have the same pleasure in saying them. Current ones are: Bed Sheets, Sheet, Donut, Fork, Expletive, Fartknockers, Crieky. I’m looking for 2 -3 more. Can you guess what those are subs for?
So that’s really it – I’m good and here, just trying to keep all the balls in the air. Best way to keep track is to follow me on Twitter, I’m Tweeting a couple of times a day – or just come to my actual blog and you can see whats up over there to the right.
And that my friends is it. K – I’ll email/call this week. Promise. Maybe coffee?