Okay – late question – from Kaleena… and answers to Joannas comment:
1. What is one thing that never fails to make you smile?
Kelly Clarkson and ‘NSYNC… nope, not kidding. Actually – alot of music does, I love live music, I could sit for hours at a location and listen to live music, I love it. However, what NEVER fails to make me smile… *NSYNC. I know, a whole new me, right
2. Burbank, really? I’ve really only ever driven through…what’s there???
Ah – there’s tons there. I lived in Burbank for 1/2 of my 9 years in LA. I lived right above the little shopping/village part. A super cute village, an IKEA, the mall, a movie theatre or 2, a bookstore – all with in walking distance. Griffith Park, the zoo, Pasadena and South Pas – all right there. Plus my bestie is down there, so that’s a plus.
Okay – my turn…. here are three burning questions, I’d like ALL of you to answer… ready?
1. What 3 words do you hate?
2. Prefer to be hot or prefer to be cold?
3. The adjective you assign to yourself when you play that stupid, “Hi my name is _______” game. You know the one where you have to assign yourself an adjective that begins with the same letter as the first letter in your first name…
4. If you have a pet – what is your favorite thing about them/that they do? and what is the least favorite?
K – answer away, I’m. Ready!