So – this is what it looked like before:
I had gotten the red pillow covers right after I moved up here, and slowly they’ve gotten embarrasingly in bad shape. A few had holes in the bottom, they needed replacing.
So remember – I bought this:
And now after a few hours today – this is the after:
Some things to note
* The “now” photos were taken with my cell, so quality is less than excellent – but you get the idea.
* The back of each pillow is a chocholate brown sily hair – ish, thing. Its super soft and I like it.
* A certain someone makes sewing the pillow closed, super easy, no pinning required. I say. HA! That was a challenge.
* I have one more pillow for my morris chair to make, but cant decide whihc of the 4 fabrics to use. I think I’m leaning towards one of the 3 brown ones, but I can’t decide. The chair sits directly across from the sofa’s
* I ended up adding batting to each pillow. I took the lowloft batting and cut a long strip the right measurements, so it was like a folder, and stuck that in the case first, and then put the pillow between the layers…. thanks Trading Spaces.
* I’m not 100% pleased – some of them have “character” but all in all – I’m happy with the outcome.
Tomorrow I’m making a pork butt in the crockpot, and broccoli slaw for dinner. The pork butt will start early. like 7. I’m excited.