I hate re-organizing, and I love it.
I hate it because I feel like it’s always darkest before the dawn – so right now my apartment looks like a bomb went off in it, and it’s making me want to vomit a little bit.
I love it because when it’s done, everything is in it’s place and I enjoy it.
I hate it becuase I’m out of closet storage space, which makes adding things to the closet for storage a PIA.
I love it because it’s fun to re think the way I have things.
I hate it because it feels like it takes forever.
I do love it when its done.
My current challenges are:
- storing my holiday crap.
- creating a new fun way to store all my fabric
- folding it up and stacking it
- wrapping it around tubes and storing them out in the ordinary
- continuing to jam it in my file cabinet so that I don’t know what I have
- finding a dedicated place to store adn use my craft supplies, my sewing supplies where I can have them out, and use them with out it being a big “thing”…
I’m sure there’s more, but thats where I’ve ended it. I think I’m at the point where I’m admitting I’m a crafter – even if I don’t do things all that well, I have a crapload of craft crap – which I think means I’m a crafter, and trying to find a place to put and use all that stuff is a challenge.
Okay – back to it. Or.. find another way to procrastinate.. hmm… what to do, what to do….