I’m baaaaack! Woot Woot!
Camp is over, and I survived! I had fun! I am tired, but all in all things are good.
Here are somethings on my list to do now that I’m back.
- (done) re-read this so I can go see this
- (started) re-read this so I’m prepared
- put away the mountain of camp crap that needs to be put away
- (researched the priced – going to do it) go to Sunset Car Wash and get my car detailed. And I do not mean washed. I mean detailed.
- figure out a way to organize my many fabrics. I keep gathering more and more, and don’t have a good way to organize them. My thought was to wrap them around wrapping paper tubes – so they look pretty but storage is an issue.
- I just got 2 yards each of 4 fabrics that are all coordinating. They are all chocolate brown with teal and pink and burgundy and yellow. They are pretty cool. Trying to figure out what to do with them.. make new living room pillowcases? Store for 10 years… hmmm
- figure out a way to include a craft table in my home office, with out also losing my guest bed. Maybe a bed in a chest with an attached table? I don’t know – tricky.
- Organize a blog buddies get together. Consider this your notification. I got the hint “you should have a _______, at your house” – so I’m going to. As soon as the above items are accomplished – I have tons of serveware, that’ll be fun to use – I just need to figure out the logistics.
- Oh yes – sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Glorious sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Okay – that’s all, it’s good to be back!